Terms and Conditions
Students enrolling in Code Academy classes beginning in March 2019 or July 2019 will receive a MacBook Air (laptop) at their enrollment, subject to the following conditions:
- The laptop will be the MacBook Air 1.6GHz, 128GB storage model (or equivalent).
- The laptop will be distributed to students at orientation. Students may qualify to pick up their laptop as early as one week before the start of classes, upon payment of their first student bill.
- Laptops remain the property of Midland University until the completion of the Code Academy. At that point, as long as the student has remained in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing with the University, the laptop will become the property of the student. Tax implications are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The equivalent value of the laptop ($1,000) may be taken as scholarship support in lieu of receiving the laptop. This scholarship can be combined with other scholarships received.
Students enrolling in Code Academy classes beginning in March 2019 or July 2019 will receive a $1,000 scholarship at their enrollment, subject to the following conditions:
- Students may qualify for this $1,000 scholarship or any preferred partner or corporate discounts, whichever results in a higher discount.
- Scholarship amounts are intended for students to complete the full Code Academy. Failure to do so may adjust scholarship availability.
- Students must remain in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing with the University.
Personal or contact information gathered from prospective students will be kept by Midland University until the student chooses to opt-out. Any data provided may be used for admissions purposes, but will never be sold to an outside party.